No One is Truly Lost
No one is truly lost. At Church Army, we believe that everyone is capable of finding hope and belonging in their lives. Our dedicated teams work in marginalised communities across the UK and Ireland, partnering with local organizations and dioceses to bring about real, lasting change. We spread God’s love through both words and actions, providing essential resources and support to those who need it most.
- Addiction – In September 2022 we started the only gospel-focused recovery group in Sheffield, supporting people to become free of their dependencies.
- Homelessness – We are supporting homeless 16-21 year-olds in Cardiff at our Ty Bronna Centre, in 2022 alone we supported 36 young people through our accommodation.
- Mental Health – Our Amber project in Cardiff offers specialist support to young people between 14-25 who have experienced self-harm.
- Vulnerable Women – At the Marylebone Project we provide life-changing services for homeless women. In 2021 – 2022 the project provided almost 39,000 bed nights to women in desperate need.
- Centres of Mission – Spread across the UK and Ireland, our local projects build connections, uplift people facing poverty, and foster inclusive, vibrant communities. Each is uniquely tailored to its surrounding area, reflecting the needs of its community.
These are just some of the ways we are working to fight social injustice in local communities. See more of how our vital working is helping people in desperate need across the UK and Ireland here and how you can get involved here.